Re: [science-iwg] Science WG meeting at ECF Unconference?

Jordan Deyton from my team will be there. He's presenting on our nuclear reactor work.

Jay

On Apr 24, 2014 8:11 PM, "UOMo" <uomo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I saw, at least Philip and someone talking about DAWN are also speaking in the conference track of EclipseCon France. Are they already in town on the 17th for the Unconference?

Aside from a few other items of certain interest (like Auto IWG) I suggested a Science IWG topic in the Wiki: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_WG_Unconference_France_2014#Science_IWG_meeting

If you are there and wish to attend, please add your name to that Wiki page.

Depending on JSR 363 Co Spec Lead Jean-Marie who isn't speaking, but said he'd visit ECF, I also plan cross-WG hacking in a Dev Room. Along the lines of Sensor Web bringing together MQTT/IoT, JSON or XML with Science-related standards and formats like HL7/UCUM or SensorML.

I may add a topic for that, too in the Wiki page. Please mention suggestions of yours, too if you plan to join the Unconference.

CU there,
Werner