great :-)

Best,
Philip

Am 15.08.2013 17:59, schrieb Matt.Gerring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi Philip,

We would like to present a Dawn poster - thanks! Now to the writing of it...

Best Regards,

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: science-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:science-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Philip Wenig
Sent: 15 August 2013 16:45
To: science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [science-iwg] EclipseCon Europe - Presentation Science IWG

Hi folks,

Ralph gives us the great possibility to present our Science IWG approach with a poster session at the EclipseCon Europe:

http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013

I agreed to be responsible for the coordination. My prospect is, that we could show some easy-to-understand posters of the projects and the goals of the Science IWG. Each project could show its scope and why a Science IWG is beneficial. We could also use the time to show our projects in a live demo to interested people in the evening.

Are you interested to join the session? What are your thoughts?

Best,
Philip

--
Dr. Philip Wenig