Re: [science-iwg] Looking forward to the group!

Hi Jay,

great that you joined the list :-).

Cheers,
Philip

Am 13.03.2013 15:15, schrieb Jay Jay Billings:
Everyone,

Hello! I hope you are well! I just joined this group and added my project, NiCE, to the wiki page. NiCE is an integrated computational environment build on the Eclipse RCP for advanced modeling and simulation.

If any of you are going to EclipseCon, it would be great to get together. I am presenting on NiCE on the 27th as well.

I am looking forward to this group!

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings