From: Philip Wenig [mailto:philip.wenig@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 December 2012 07:32
To: philip.wenig@xxxxxxx
Subject: Eclipse - Science IWG

Hi folks,

Ralph Müller organized a mailing list for us :-). Thanks Ralph!
I've also added the link to the mailing list on our preliminary Science-IWG wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Science_IWG

Please subscribe to the list to get the latest news and questions:

Let's use it to stay in contact and to ask questions or to post issues, e.g.

* Does anyone know a good library to draw 3D graphs?
* We need help to evaluate our mass spectrometric data. Could we pay someone to solve the issue?
* Which are the points we would like to discuss on the EclipseCon in Boston?

Cheers
Philip

P.S.:
Keep in mind: EclipseCon 2013 in Boston, MA - a marvelous city :-)
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2013

--
Dr. Philip Wenig

http://www.openchrom.net