Re: [rt-pmc] EPL2 license change for Vert.x

That's a question for the IP Team.

This seems to conflict with the current practise documented here:

It specifically list {INITIAL COPYRIGHT OWNER} {OTHER COPYRIGHT OWNERS}. However, I recall discussion with Wayne that there is something we can do to help (be more flexible for) projects with different practises.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/