--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 7:28 AM, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thoughts?

Tom

Inactive hide details for Gunnar Wagenknecht ---05/14/2014 03:44:34 AM---Sorry, I can’t make today’s call. -GunnarGunnar Wagenknecht ---05/14/2014 03:44:34 AM---Sorry, I can’t make today’s call. -Gunnar

From: Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/14/2014 03:44 AM
Subject: Re: [rt-pmc] rt-pmc call today
Sent by: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, I can’t make today’s call.

-Gunnar

Am 14.05.2014 um 10:42 schrieb Christian Campo <christian.campo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
    Hi,

    The last rt-pmc call’s where me and Tom talking. We finished the call most of the times 10 minutes after the time.

    What about today ? Does anyone have a topic he likes to discuss today ? Who must cancel for todays telco ?

    christian
    compeople AG
    Untermainanlage 8
    60329 Frankfurt/Main
    fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
    fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
    web:
    www.compeople.de

    Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
    Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

    Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
    Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
    USt-IdNr. DE207665352

Gunnar Wagenknecht