Re: [rt-pmc] EclipseCon Closing Session

Tom,

On vacation this week. I will not be at EclipseCon this year.

Doug

On Mar 5, 2014, at 9:07 AM, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Up front, I dislike being on panels with a passion (dare I say hate?).  Not to say there is no place for panels at a conference, I just really don't enjoy participating in the format.  At any rate, each PMC is asked to be present at the EclipseCon closing session.  As PMC lead I am the obvious candidate to be asked, but I would love to give others the opportunity to participate instead.  Let me know!

No matter what, who ever does participate needs to gather some interesting topics about the great things coming from our individual projects.  Please get with your project leads and e-mail me, or the list what things you would like covered in the panel.

In case you are wondering, I am typing this while waiting for folks to join the PMC call.  I did not see any topics posted so will be hanging up now.  Post any topics for discussion to the mailing list if you have anything.  We likely will not be having the next scheduled call since it is during EclipseCon NA.

Tom