Re: [rt-pmc] Eclipse project winrun4j depends upon Java project org.eclipse.equinox.launcher

This is a topic for the equinox-dev mailing list [1]

Tom

Inactive hide details for David Brown ---02/07/2014 12:39:31 PM---Hello, I have been trying to study the winrun4j Java project.David Brown ---02/07/2014 12:39:31 PM---Hello, I have been trying to study the winrun4j Java project.

From: David Brown <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 02/07/2014 12:39 PM
Subject: [rt-pmc] Eclipse project winrun4j depends upon Java project org.eclipse.equinox.launcher
Sent by: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I have been trying to study the winrun4j Java project.

Notwithstanding, I can't go much further because the winrun4j project
depends upon the Java project: org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.

Notwithstanding, attempts to clone the git project only increase the
number of Eclipse errors in the Eclipse problems tab.

The git clone is only the binaries which makes the winrun4j project more
unhappy because it is looking for the source.

Is it possible to clone the equinox Java launcher with the source files?

Please advise, David.