[2] -
http://wiki.eclipse.org/RT/meetings
[3] - https://wiki.eclipse.org/RT/meetings/PMC_Minutes_131211

----- Forwarded by Thomas Watson/Austin/IBM on 12/04/2013 12:33 PM -----

From: Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 12/04/2013 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Expiring old teleconference bridge numbers
Sent by: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Just a friendly reminder about this.

We've pretty much used up our balance with that supplier, so we'll be cancelling the account any day making the old number disappear.

If you host a call using the Eclipse Foundation's system, or participate in one, your help to double check & help people avoid trouble is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Andrew