Re: [rt-pmc] Virgo project lead

+1 from me!  I am glad to see Florian take the lead for Virgo.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Glyn Normington ---10/29/2013 10:35:05 AM---Dear RT PMC The vote ([1]) on virgo-dev to elect Florian Glyn Normington ---10/29/2013 10:35:05 AM---Dear RT PMC The vote ([1]) on virgo-dev to elect Florian Waibel as the Project Lead of Virgo has bee

From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/29/2013 10:35 AM
Subject: [rt-pmc] Virgo project lead
Sent by: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear RT PMC

The vote ([1]) on virgo-dev to elect Florian Waibel as the Project Lead of Virgo has been running for 11 business days and now has seven +1s from committers and no -1s. So following the process in [2], please could you approve Florian's election and let me and the PMO know so that I can stop chasing and the formalities can be completed, respectively.

Thanks!

PS. Thanks for completing the same process for Dmitry Sklyut's election as Gemini Blueprint Project Lead.

Regards,
Glyn

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/virgo-dev/msg01494.html
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Changing_Leadership