Re: [rt-pmc] Vote for new PMC leads

Hi Jochen,

I highly appreciate the time and effort you dedicated to leading the RT PMC team. I also noticed that you dont have that much currently to continue that great work. Even if you put the lead down for RT PMC, I like to encourage to either participate yourself in the RT PMC calls or have someone from the RAP team do that for you.

cheers

christian