Re: [rt-pmc] CVS Module name for RAP Incubator

I agree with Jeff. An incubator folder under org.eclipse.rap is the way to go. To answer your other question: yes you can grant different access to the incubator folder than the other folders at that same level under org.eclipse.rap.

Somehow I missed this question in my inbox. Sorry for the late response.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---07/08/2009 11:48:01 AM---Not sure if this got answered. Lots of vacation going aroundJeff McAffer ---07/08/2009 11:48:01 AM---Not sure if this got answered. Lots of vacation going around.

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/08/2009 11:48 AM

Re: [rt-pmc] CVS Module name for RAP Incubator

Not sure if this got answered.  Lots of vacation going around.

putting the incubator under org.eclipse.rap sounds good.  As you say,
its what others are doing and it is clean and simple.

Jeff