Re: [rt-pmc] Fwd: new committer pending

Sorry for the slow response. Much of the PMC was on vacation over the past week. I just approved him.
Tom

Inactive hide details for Anne Jacko ---07/07/2009 04:14:06 PM---RT PMC , We need PMC approval for an election -- please see JeAnne Jacko ---07/07/2009 04:14:06 PM---RT PMC , We need PMC approval for an election -- please see Jesse's email below. Thanks.

Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx, Jochen Krause <jkrause@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/07/2009 04:14 PM

[rt-pmc] Fwd: new committer pending

RT PMC ,

We need PMC approval for an election -- please see Jesse's email below. Thanks.

Anne Jacko

emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Begin forwarded message: