RE: [rt-pmc] Eclipse Community Awards Nominations

Sorry but I forgot to include a link to the nomination instructions.

http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/eclipseawards/nominate_technology.php

From: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Skerrett
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 1:27 PM
To: rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Lynn Gayowski'
Subject: [rt-pmc] Eclipse Community Awards Nominations

Eclipse RT PMC

I’d like to solicit your help in recruiting nominations for the Eclipse Community Awards, especially the Equinox and RCP category.  We currently just have 2 nominations for these categories.   This is a considerable decrease from previous years.  Any help you can provide to promoting the awards and encouraging nominations would be greatly appreciated.  Deadline for nominations is January 30.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation

613-224-9461 ext. 227

blog: ianskerrett.wordpress.com

twitter: https://twitter.com/ianskerrett

Register Now for EclipseCon 2009, March 23-26

Back to the top