Re: [rt-pmc] PMC approval for Riena 1.0 release - please vote

Oh yeah, +1 for 1.0

Jochen Krause wrote:
Dear PMC,

The Riena project would like to release the 1.0 version of their project and exit incubation. The slides have been sent to you by Christian in a previous email, and I have been working with them on preparing the release.

I would like to propose that we approve the the release from the PMC side, please send your vote / comments to this list. To hold his release date Christian needs our vote until Jan 21.

Thanks Jochen

###
Jochen Krause
EclipseSource
Tel:  +49 721 664 7330
Fax: +49 721 664 73329

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883