Re: [recommenders-dev] UI feedback needed

Hi Andreas,

I agree with you, it is more comprehensible that way.

I attached the modified version, just to show how it would look.

Does it mean we're ready to implement the logic?

Have a nice weekend,

Yasett

Hi Yasett,

> I prefer the first one too. Based on the suggestions, I attached two
> variations of it, hope they help.

I like alternative D the best.

The only thing I do not quite like is that the label "Push branch
prefix" doesn't read naturally for what comes after it.

  Push branch prefix: Gerrit Code Review

Code review is not a prefix. Maybe we can change the labels.

  Push branch prefix: For Standard Git Repository
  Push branch prefix: For Gerrit Code Review
  Push branch prefix: For Custom Git Repository

What do you think?

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH