[recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Weekly Report

Hi,

here is my weekly report:

What I had planned for this week:
  • Optimize the "Extension Point" functionality:
    • we need here some infrastructure for own icons in third party plugins
    • open view mechanism: at the moment I have only one page for a TreeItem, we need here more than one (every tree item needs his own page)
  • Restructure the plugin for the Incubator project
  • Collect data for the Incubator project (bugzilla, gerrit, gsoc, mailing lists etc., see mail from Marcel)

  • What I have done this week:
    First, the project "Usage Data Collection for Code Completion and Beyond" is moved to Eclipse Incubator:
    All changes from me will be uploaded to the new repo.

    Last week I have optimized the Extension Point functionality:
    • each item can now provide their own icon (in the Tree Viewer)
    • child items have now their own page

    For someone who want to test the new Extension Point features, use my test plugin (see attachment).
    The code is uploaded in [1].

    What I have planned for the next week:
    • Optimize the "Extension Point" functionality:
      • check the Extension Point naming
      • review the Extension Point structure
    • Write some unit tests
    Regards,