[recommenders-dev] Commit rights for Doug Wightman have been expired

technology.recommenders Committers,
Marcel Bruch has expired the commit rights for Doug Wightman (dwightman).
The reason for this change is:

After some email conversation off the list, Doug and I agreed that it makes
sense to remove his committer rights.

Doug, thanks for sharing the initial version of Snipmatch with us. Feel
welcome to comment or to contribute in any way to the project some time
later. We'd be happy to have you back on board when your time permits!

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top