Re: [recommenders-dev] incubator, committer rights

Hi Marcel,

>>  FWIW, should we request a
>> recommenders.incubator nexus group as well?
>
> I'd wait a little bit until we actually have a couple of incubator
> projects building at eclipse.org <http://eclipse.org>.

fair enough.

> Maybe it makes
> sense to move snipmatch, and javadoc generator into incubator too and
> make the GSOC students a committer on the incubator? Any concerns,
> anyone? If not, I've to check with PMC whether this is the way to go.

Good idea. Stefan and Madhuranga have been doing great work so far. If
the integration of the two GSoC projects goes smoothly we can celebrate
by moving their code to the incubator. :-)

Likewise for the Patrick's JavaDoc generator. There the build is also
more straight-forward (no code generation) and I already had a deeper
look at the Maven stuff.

Andreas
--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)