[rdf4j-dev] Thanks for Clear RDF4J Eclipse Tutorial

To whom it may concern,

I was attempting to learn about the semantic web and knowledge graphs.
After a few false starts attempting to learn _javascript_/TypeScript and graph databases, I started to feel discouraged.
Someone reminded me/recommended RDF4J.
Thank you for writing this clear RDF4J eclipse tutorial.

Java has always been my preferred dev language. ;)
Now I am re-inspired to learn how to create, read, store, and process RDF graphs!

Sincerely,
Jeroen

Back to the top