[rdf4j-dev] 4.1.0-M1

Hi Everyone!

The first milestone build of 4.1.0 is now available on Maven Central.

A few notable features:
 - Major performance improvements
- 3x higher throughput for concurrent queries with the Memory Store
- 25x faster deletion with the Native Store
- 6x faster evaluation of SPARQL queries using MINUS with the Memory Store
- 2-3x faster evaluation of most SPARQL queries with the Memory Store
- Faster SPARQL query parsing
- Faster SHACL validation
        - Passing the RDFS Reasoner Challenge posted by Justin (justin2004) https://gist.github.com/justin2004/f9d07adf4e7c2c422be3e0ba92f278d2
 - LMDB Store is available in the server and workbench
 - Fuzzy prefix support in the Lucene Sail
 - Improved handling of low memory in the Memory Store
 - Improvements to the Spring Components

(performance improvements as measured in our benchmarks when compared to 4.0.3)

I will publish a news item on our website soon.

Cheers,
Håvard M. Ottestad

Back to the top