Re: [rdf4j-dev] Collection Factory GH-3843 how to configure?

Hi Jerven,

I haven’t looked at your PR yet. I want to look through it and get an understanding of your approach. In particular I would like to consider which other similar use cases we might have and see how your solution would work for those.

Håvard