Re: [rdf4j-dev] timeline for 3.5.0 release

Rescheduling of the reschedule: Havard now proposes that I just do a 3.5 release next week (without the SHACL rewrite), and then he does a 3.6 milestone build (with SHACL) very closely after it.

The aim would then be to have a 3.6 release before the end of the year, mostly focused on improved SHACL support.

So, in summary:

- 3.5.0 release will be released middle next week (December 9-10)
- 3.6.0 milestone 1 will be made available at Havard's discretion some time after December 10
- 3.6.0 release is scheduled for "befor the end of the year", again at Havard's discretion

Sorry for the noise. I guess this is what happens when you have two separate communication channels. The point about a 4.0 release still stands of course :)

Jeen