[rdf4j-dev] Bug fix

Hi,

I was considering releasing a bug fix release this week (maybe tomorrow).

 - A bug in the way RDFS statements is handled in the ShaclSail
 - An older optimisation for SPARQL parsing that had gotten reverted at some point, that we now reapplied
 - An minor internal bug in the ShaclSail
 - Implementation of hashCode() and equals() for Triples

In particular the first bug is a user reported one, and it would be nice to make that users life easier :)

Cheers,
Håvard

Back to the top