[rdf4j-dev] RSS feed passthrough for rdf4j.org added

FYI I've set up an RSS feed reader service to automatically pass any news items posted on rdf4j.org on to the rdf4j-users group (in order to eliminate one step in our release process and also make it easier to "spread the news" if we do blog posts etc).

I haven't been able to test it fully yet (I set it up after the latest release). I've currently configured it to be moderated, so that, just in case the process doesn't work and tries to spam the list, I can  correct before it annoys our subscribers.

Jeen

Back to the top