Re: [rdf4j-dev] Extended branch protections

Hi,

I recently pushed to master to fix a flaky test. I really like being able to push to master and develop directly.

That said I agree that this is a good thing, since I think it’s better to move slow and not break things than to move fast and mess if up for everyone else.

Cheers,
Håvard