mvn surefire:test -Dtest=RDFCollectionsTest -> passes

Regards,
Jerven

On 2020-09-04 14:05, Jerven Tjalling Bolleman wrote:
Hi All,

I can reproduce the build failure locally on a JDK11.
Let me try and see what is going on.

Regards,
Jerven

On 2020-09-04 13:49, Bart Hanssens (BOSA) wrote:
That’s what puzzling me too, I can also build it locally (though
using JDK11 on Debian, currently no access to 8 nor 14) and run the
compliance test set without any problem.

Bart

FROM: rdf4j-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <rdf4j-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> ON
BEHALF OF Jeen Broekstra
SENT: vrijdag 4 september 2020 13:34
TO: rdf4j developer discussions <rdf4j-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
SUBJECT: Re: [rdf4j-dev] Master broken

It's the same test that's been giving me grief on develop, so almost
certainly not caused by your merge, Havard. I'll try and spend time on
solving this weekend but would appreciate an extra pair of eyes. It's
baffling that it consintenly fails on GitHub but I can't reproduce
locally.

Jeen