Re: [rdf4j-dev] Including Jena and the Topquadrant SHACL implemention

I think it might indeed be a good idea to standardize test cases for SHACL. of course there will always be small deviations because of new features and modifications but I think it might be worthwhile to try and get the stakeholders on board here for such an effort.

Marco