Re: [rdf4j-dev] 3.3.1 bug fix release plan

I will start the bug fix release tonight then.

Håvard

On 6 Aug 2020, at 02:33, Jeen Broekstra <jeen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Havard,

I'm currently working on a quick fix for https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/issues/2419. It would be ideal if we can get that included. I'll have PR up in an hour or so, so unless people note problems in review it should be possible to just merge it in in time for the patch.

Cheers,

Jeen