Re: [rdf4j-dev] 3.3.0

I don't think I had a definite date in mind yet, myself, for 3.3.0, but it's certainly worth discussing of course.

Having a look at https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/projects/19?card_filter_query=milestone%3A3.3.0 I'm seeing 19 issues in "Done" for 3.3.0, and about 12 in various stages of progress.

And yes, the release review process has been relaxed. We do still need to get the IP log reviewed prior to release, but no formal release review is necessary if it's been less than a year since the previous release review.

Shall we drop a pin on July 16 as release date? That gives us a little time to finish a few more items and do some QA as well where necessary. If we do that, I'd like to freeze the IP log for review by July 9, so that we have a week to get it approved (obviously assuming that no surprises crop up in the log).

Jeen