[rdf4j-dev] Contributions from IITD students

Hi all,

As you may have noticed we are currently getting a lot of code contributions from students at IITD in New Delhi, who are doing this as part of course work for a Semantic Web course.

I'm very pleased that we're getting the attention and a lot of good fixes and improvements, but reviewing and providing feedback is eating up a lot of my time.
I know several of you have already jumped in and provided feedback, and I just wanted to say thanks, and please keep it up!

Beyond us getting things fixed I believe we also have an opportunity here to make people enthusiastic about contributing to open source, so I'm really hoping to give them a realistic but positive experience.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top