[rdf4j-dev] 3.2.1 patch release Thursday

Hi all,

I'm planning to do a 3.2.1 patch release this Thursday. See https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/projects/19?card_filter_query=milestone%3A3.2.1 .

As an aside, I hope my starting a release notes document for 3.3.0 early has not confused people - we are still aiming to do regular patch releases "when we feel like it". I didn't open a release notes branch for 3.2.1 because patch releases tend to not have anything interesting in them (other than a link to the fixed bugs), so don't really require any upfront collaboration. Happy to do this differently if you prefer.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top