[rdf4j-dev] master branch is currently unstable

Heads up that we're getting a compliance test error somewhere in the concurrency tests:

[WARNING] Tests run: 32, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 18, Time elapsed: 0.062 s - in org.eclipse.rdf4j.model.impl.SimpleLiteralTest
[INFO] Running org.eclipse.rdf4j.model.DynamicModelConcurrentModificationAndUpgradeTest
[ERROR] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.006 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.eclipse.rdf4j.model.DynamicModelConcurrentModificationAndUpgradeTest
[ERROR] testConcurrentAddAndUpgrade(org.eclipse.rdf4j.model.DynamicModelConcurrentModificationAndUpgradeTest) Time elapsed: 0.005 s <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.rdf4j.model.DynamicModelConcurrentModificationAndUpgradeTest.testConcurrentAddAndUpgrade(DynamicModelConcurrentModificationAndUpgradeTest.java:162)
[INFO] Running org.eclipse.rdf4j.IsolationLevelsTest
[INFO] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0 s - in org.eclipse.rdf4j.IsolationLevelsTest
[INFO]
[INFO] Results:
[INFO]
[ERROR] Errors:
[ERROR] DynamicModelConcurrentModificationAndUpgradeTest.testConcurrentAddAndUpgrade:162 NullPointer
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 1494, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 40

I had hoped merging the fix for #2209 would solve the issue but the problem remains.

I'll try and figure out what's going on, but additional eyes are welcome :)

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top