[rdf4j-dev] Java 13 and Github CI

Hi,

Bart has done all the CQ work for getting our Elasticsearch (and Lucene) up to the newest LTS versions. This is awesome.

Java 13 didn't run on the old Elasticsearch version, but with this bump we can also bump the Elasticsearch version we use for our tests. This bump (only for tests) is on master now, as well as a bump from 11 to 13 for Github CI.

This means that from today our code both builds and runs on Java 13!

Q: What about Java 8?