Re: [rdf4j-dev] Jenkins build became unstable: rdf4j-develop-deploy #68

Hi Jeen,

Thank you for finding this.

We’ve had problems with this test before. Last time it was due to the NativeStore sharing models between connections to ensure serializable, which was causing an issue with the TreeModel because it will lazily creating indexes which would result in a concurrent modification exception when done in parallel.

I’ll look at this. Hopefully I can reproduce it on my laptop.

Håvard