[rdf4j-dev] CQ approval deadline for release 3.2 looming

Hi all,

We're aiming for an early May release of RDF4J 3.2. This means that at the very latest, I need all CQs approved by next Wednesday (April 22), so that I have enough time to generate the IP log and get it approved in time before release review.

As usual: if we have PRs open that require CQs, please don't merge them until after we've got the CQs approved. Or in other words, if there are things you want to have in 3.2 that require CQs and they haven't been approved yet, please hustle :) If you log them now as either type A license checks or works-with dependencies, it shouldn't be a problem to get them approved in time.

Also, as a matter of documenting: if you log CQs for dependencies, could I ask that put direct links to those CQs in the corresponding github issue? Easier for me to verify what the status is, that way.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top