Re: [rdf4j-dev] Switch from rdf4j-runtime to storage in our docs

Hi Jeen,

Thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding.

I took another look at rdf4j-runtime, 3.1.3 seems to include client and storage but not workbench or server. Seems that at the moment runtime and storage as completely equivalent.

Håvard