[rdf4j-dev] anyone up for moderator powers in the rdf4j-users group?

Hi all,

We've recently had a bit of a problem with legit messages being marked as spam in the rdf4j-users forum. These messages end up in the moderation queue and group moderators get notified. It's trivially simple to have a quick look, delete duplicates, and then mark the rest as legit and send them on. However, I just realized that I am the only moderator. Since I'm not available 24/7 that sometimes leads to a delay, and of course there's the bus factor.

If you're willing to help be a moderator on the user forum, drop me a line. There's not much work involved, it mostly runs itself and any moderator work is mostly just about unblocking/deleting suspected spam. I don't get notifications more than 6-7 times a year, tops.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top