[rdf4j-dev] RDF* and SPARQL* support in the Java API

Hi all,

There is https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/issues/1484 that describes some of the needs for supporting RDF* and SPARQL* in the future.

I thought a bit how to do this at the lowest level (Java API) and came up with this proposal: https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/pull/1868.
It started as a way to test what I had in my head but I ended up changing everything needed to compile and run the tests (see note on LocalRepositoryManagerTest though) so it’s more or less a solid foundation for further work on RDF* and SPARQL*.

Let me know what you think. In particular if you can think of any cases where the proposed changes to the data model won’t be enough to represent RDF*.

Regards,
Pavel

Back to the top