Re: [rdf4j-dev] Jenkins rdf4j-deploy-release-ossrh 50% chance of failure

I've had similar experiences unfortunately. I'll log a ticket with sonatype to figure it out.

Fwiw it's not quite as bad as the numbers indicate.  Sometimes the job reports failure but if you then manually check afterwards everything did get deployed. But only sometimes.  All in all not very confidence-inspiring.

I'll get some answers.

Cheers,

Jeen