Re: [rdf4j-dev] Fires down under

Same here, we've been getting some pretty heavy smoke in Melbourne (though not quite as bad as Sydney/Canberra), but other than that I haven't been personally affected yet.

That said, the situation in eastern Victoria and NSW is grim, there's been a number of dead and a massive evacuation, and no end in sight: the fires are too large to fully get under control, they pretty much just have to wait them out and hope for rain.

Cheers,

Jeen