Re: [rdf4j-dev] Github CI changes
  • From: "Bart Hanssens (BOSA)" <bart.hanssens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 22:49:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=bosa.fgov.be; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=bosa.fgov.be; dkim=pass header.d=bosa.fgov.be; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=Qi3VJ7P4yZP9K1MeKnhP1RsZx27zrBcF0I/Vr4kCEyE=; b=c9lnfHmH0HCejYewhrQBuMTpsCzdxcmrp9hNoMuLStRDt/usYxNtTdro2MImcCh5vceO0UgFlPeMi+VvzVcMHl6xKfQDqCl8K+hZ7Ce3pl7zYmF+jqjiQVM1X30ydPkPd8EjkMMhxSkUJTURwTZLRbzKiuVgbHsxFRSQIs+t2xQDw6NFpSXzfF+AonsD787vEwbGRfMxxykA9NmKMnDrlGll8n7fkMP6Vz2XfSz78GIh2YWf1C0hBdLoZujSb+loF9uErT42e6N0jzl64BAxIjjv59o6Cl4lSOXfbFi1DtUF84eIYpeEZyfwSd7dmEZcPBbQoPe0uHQFl+GKXF/C9A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=UWwm79yA/OXSNDkX5V1mH98nipqgw/yQFHv3grVQyEUIg9AFxGO07n+5vMceel278t1xOEele3RnITX9/9ZYIQiZwRtGu/TYE7Vo+/Ow5pWK7CLaAwXpSDq5nM/rMK4KWia/WZfeQNQ1pRgs/EHzl8EGMeLtDiv7jFNlnQYqhXaVp2phaXcOdM5ZxPNon5tFKK1onb3VK2CTf5bQeCm8CSHcGr6Qttho10q4VOpFN749UKF4i8l5eCTnaFneslHOWg9SNWAptZDSmiSz2h1c4SEeHXvpgMVbbmK85/OMFkwQId79UkHxANZAIG0aO6NKQtUzvfPdtq3jOFXKL3mZJw==

IIRC it is limited to a certain amount of free action minutes per month (https://github.com/pricing).

https://help.github.com/en/github/setting-up-and-managing-billing-and-payments-on-github/about-billing-for-github-actions

Best regards

Bart