Re: [rdf4j-dev] Elasticsearch

I don't think we've done this for Elasticsearch but I remember the Lucenesail in its early days (before it was merged with the Sesame project, even) had an experimental option to use Lucene as the primary datastore. I think at the time this had disappointing performance so it was abandoned in favor of the stacked sail approach we currently have.

It would make total sense to try again for Elasticsearch though. I for one would be thrilled if we could offer another scalable persistence solution out of the box.

Jeen