Re: [rdf4j-dev] release schedules: 3.0.2 and 3.1.0

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 3:07 AM Håvard Ottestad <hmottestad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I’ve been trying to add a automatic one-jar upload with sftp. Got banned by the eclipse sftp server after 3 wrong passwords, still banned after an hour. Would be nice if they had something more advanced than “wrong pass > 3 => ban IP for 24h”.

Ah, yeah, that happened to me a few times as well. If you're still blocked, log a bugzilla request with the Eclipse webmaster, they can manually unblock you.

Script will be great when it’s done though. Even found a nice script to increment the version number automatically.

Great! I especially look forward to seeing how it handles the merge between master and develop before/after release.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top