[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [rdf4j-dev] 3.0 release schedule
- From: HÃvard Ottestad <hmottestad@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 08:45:54 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
This looks great.
There are a lot of improvements that Iâm eager to get out.
- SHACL supports updating shapes
- SHACL single run validation is faster
- more SHACL features
- faster SPIN (~2x for most things, 1000x for initialization)
- SPIN works with the schema caching RDFS reasoner
- SHACL in the server/workbench
Should we have code-freeze on develop on the 18th of June in preparation for M1?
> On 6 Jun 2019, at 08:03, Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi all,
> here's my tentative schedule for the 3.0 release. Working backwards:
> - release: July 18
> - review complete: July 17
> - start of release review: July 10
> - get PMC approval: July 9
> - finalise release documentation: July 8
> - submit IP log: July 1
> - Milestone 2: July 4
> - Milestone 1: June 20
> How does this look? Doable? I know we have a large list of Todo's still open but most of these are not backward-incompatible, so they don't have to block release.
> rdf4j-dev mailing list
> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit