Re: [rdf4j-dev] 3.0 release schedule

Hi Jeen,

This looks great.

There are a lot of improvements that I’m eager to get out.

 - SHACL supports updating shapes
 - SHACL single run validation is faster
 - more SHACL features
 - faster SPIN (~2x for most things, 1000x for initialization)
 - SPIN works with the schema caching RDFS reasoner
- SHACL in the server/workbench

Should we have code-freeze on develop on the 18th of June in preparation for M1?

Håvard