[rdf4j-dev] docker image for 2.5.2?

I just had a look at the instructions for deploying a docker image to dockerhub and it mentions only certain committers have been granted access to this. Since I haven't asked for it sofar, I kinda assume I'm not currently one of the lucky few? Bart, could you let me know who I should drop a line to / how I should ask for this?

Also: while I get myself sorted out for the next release: could you take care of the image for 2.5.2? Oh and have a look at https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-tools/pull/131 which has to do with the docker build, if you can.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top