Re: [rdf4j-dev] 2.5.2 patch release soon

I am hoping we can get a 3.0 release soonish. There are a lot of improvements to the ShaclSail as well as performance improvements to the Spin sail.

There is always more that can go into a release, but for the 3.0 release the biggest question is: Do we have any more breaking changes we want to release?

Håvard