Re: [rdf4j-dev] Sponsors

First, thanks for all the work you've done.

Funny thing is I went to the CapGemini web page and this was was the first thing you see.

"Capgemini: revenue growth of 6.7% in Q1 2019 Capgemini Group achieved consolidated revenues of €3,441 million in the first quarter of 2019, up 6.7% year-on-year at constant exchange rates"

Perhaps CapGemini should be contributing in some way to that support.