Re: [rdf4j-dev] develop unstable - test failures in SchemaCachingInferencer

I can take a look at it. No problems :)

I’m out travelling today, so won’t be until tonight or tomorrow.

Håvard

On 16 Mar 2019, at 05:36, Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Havard, I believe you actually previously fixed these issues, but somehow, due to the sync with master, the code reformatting, and all merge conflict resolutions I had to do, it has regressed. I am not immediately spotting the problem. Can you take a look? Apologies for creating extra work for you, but on the plus side the code formatting stuff should now be complete in this repo.

Cheers,

Jeen