[rdf4j-dev] can someone finish the 2.5.0 release?

Hi all,

Well it took a while but rdf4j 2.5.0 maven artifacts have been released. Unfortunately I'm currently having access issues with the Eclipse ftp server. Could someone else please assemble and upload the SDK and onejar files?

I've set up drafts of a website announcement and an updated download page. I need to sign off soon as it's late here, could someone do the honors and publish the happy news once the ftp upload is complete? Oh and a mailinglist message of course :)

Thanks,

Jeen

PS I've filed a bug with Eclipse webmaster about Jenkins flaky performance when doing releases. I had to re-start deployment 3 times today, it's getting ridiculous. It's probably not a problem on our end (looks like Sonatype is flaky), but let's see what they say - we can't be the only project with problems.

Back to the top